Suitable Photos are clear and in focus. Their eyes are the most important feature. The better your photos the better your precious pet's portrait will be.
- Take photo in a well lit room (preferably natural light avoiding shadows)
- Take a front angle with your pet sitting or standing up, not laying down
- Eye-level is the best so you may need to sit on floor
- Using a treat for their attention is a good idea
- Make sure that Pets neck/upper chest is present in image
- Send me as many Photos as you can using a high quality camera or your smart phone.